Translate

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Brazilian P-3AM FAB7206, Overhead Capo de Gato Spain

Whilst out photographing birds at Los Escullos, deep in the Capo De Gato Natural park, I heard, a high level prop, yes a P-3AM Orion coming out of the sun.
I just thought colour, Portuguese, took a picture and then downed my speed and took a few more. Luckily, I was using my Canon f.4 600mm, so it seems to be flying a  lot lower than in reality.
After achieving my Black Wheatear,(bird) I discovered this little gem!
It did five runs in from the Med, obviously doing touch and goes somewhere, Moron or maybe Seville?
Any information please.





Apparently, I have learned, it is flying out of Seville, having received a modification update. It is the last one to be delivered to Brazil.




No comments:

Post a Comment